Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My 1st Halloween

I went to Daddy's school on Halloween to see the parade. Daddy dressed up like a whoopie cushion and all the kids thought he was SO funny...LOTS asked if they could sit on him! Some kids thought he was a volcano or a piece of bubble gum. Grandma Williams made me my first Halloween costume...it was a "punkin" of course! It wasn't a typical "Michigan" Halloween because it was around 70 degrees today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost couldn't find you in your costume, Camden! Your daddy sure looks cute as a whoopee cushion. I'm sure you all had fun.

Love to you all,
Great Aunt Diana

Anonymous said...

Whoopee...isn't Halloween fun!

Anonymous said...

Scott always was a cute little fart when he was growing up, but a whoopie cushion is really a gas!

Anonymous said...

lol, I think your daddy's costume fits him well...haha. And of course Camden, you are too adorable. SOO CUTE. I can't wait to see you!
Love you little one,
Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

I wish you could see the last Halloween picture of your great cousins-they were all crayons-maybe next year for you and Daddy! Great Aunt Nancy