Friday, December 01, 2006

One of my first throws!

I am starting to reach out and grasp things...Mama was able to record one of my first throws. It wasn't my best, but it was a good try! Unfortunately, our digital camera doesn't record with sound and the color is a little dark, but I think you'll get the idea! Hopefully Mama can get some more videos on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home videos of Camden! It doesn't get better than that...except when we see her at Christmas! Dan and I got so excited to see the videos. Glad we could see her first throw. I think she did great. Was it with her left hand? Thanks for the entertainment! Love Aunt Susie and Uncle Dan

Anonymous said...

My comment about your great toss didn't go through, so I'll send another. That was some toss! Basketball and softball on the horizon for you. Love, A. Diana