Okay...so I'm still working on the crawl. I can get up on my hands and knees without a problem and I can creep pretty well, but I still need to figure out how to make my hands and knees work together so I stop falling on my face. Rolling is definitely my favorite way to get someplace. But Mama brought out this little table that is just my size so I can stand all I want! Mama and Daddy call it a coffee table but I never see coffee on it. They are just so silly sometimes! I think I'll call it a Camden table instead. Anyways, I can go from one end of the table to the other all by myself! It takes me a little while, but I am really careful so that I don't fall. Look at me go!


2 comments:
That is definitely one of the cutest videos yet :) Counting down the days til you move home sweetie pie.
Love,
Uncle Kirk
You go girl! Nothing can stop you now! Watch out world, Camden is coming! Can't wait to take you for a walk in Michigan. Love Aunt Susie
Post a Comment