Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I love my Daddy so much that I wanted to make his favorite meals for him...enchilada lasagne and brownies.
Here I am being Mama's good helper and holding the tortillas until she's ready...
Need these yet, Mama? Keeping my hands out of the bowl of brownie mix so far...I couldn't stand it any longer and had to go for the spoon!

Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden-Your Daddy is so lucky! What a big helper! I am so glad there are new pictures on your blog. I was in bad need of a "Camden fix!" Tell your Mommy thanks. . . and tell Grandma she has to share you in Farwell! Love you all- Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have you home for good sweetheart. You still are adorable. See you soon cutie pie.
Love,
Uncle Kirk

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see you Camden!!! Cant wait for you guys to get back to Michigan....miss you bunches!
Aunt Lisa