Whoo-hoo! I had my first birthday this past Saturday! It was SO much fun! I had lots of family come to help me celebrate.
This is my new swing and slide from Grandpa and Grandma Thaler.
My Great-Great-Great Grandpa got this rocking horse for my Great Uncle Gary when he was little. Great-Grandma Paesens got it out for me to ride in!
This is me doing the motions to my favorite song..."I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee!"
More pictures of my birthday to come later!!
As for Mama and Daddy...Daddy is busy coaching football and will be working in the alternative education school at Farwell this year. Mama is going to be a long-term substitute in the high school for the first 8 weeks of school, but doesn't know what will happen after that. She's applied to some other places that would be more steady. We'll see what happens!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Camden! You look so old in the last picture.
We miss seeing all of you. Congratulations on your job Sarah!
Post a Comment