Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm getting so big!

Here are some new pictures of me. Some are of Grandpa and I down by the lake that our house is on. Now that I'm walking, I love to be outside and make quite a fuss when I have to come in!
Uncle Danny and Grandpa came to babysit me one day...I sure tuckered them out! Here we are watching the fishies in the water. This was my first attempt at Spaghetti-O's and I sure made a mess! Can you see the one stuck to my cheek? Talking a walk down the road. At Daddy's Homecoming game sporting the purple and gold! The colors sure are getting pretty here! I like to pick up all the acorns that have fallen to the ground. Mama, Daddy, and I on my birthday My grandparents and me on my birthday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Camden!
I just love the picture of you sitting on the ground looking up as if you're really trying to listen and learn something new. Your such a beautiful, smart and special grand-daughter! I can't wait to be able to take you to new places to see and explore. We'll have lots of fun!!
Love, Grandpa Prickles