Sunday, February 03, 2008

A few more pictures

Hi again! Mama was able to get some more pictures up.
Here I am getting ready to go to day care in the morning, practicing my teeth brushing skills! My two top teeth are finally coming in! It's about time! Mama, will you stop trying to take pictures of me?! I told you that I'm not going to sit still long enough for you to get some pictures! Get over it!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Camden- you are adorable! I just love your hair! I can't believe how big you are now...give your mom and dad a big hug from us.

Liz

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures...can't wait to see you this wekend! Love Amma

Anonymous said...

Hi Camden. So glad that there are new pictures! I get so excited! I am even more excited to know that you are coming to Mesick this weekend. Only 2 more days! Party time. Yippee! Love, Aunt Susie