Friday, July 11, 2008

Our 4th of July

We spent the 4th of July up north this year. Cole and I are still too little to go to the fireworks but Papa lit some off in the driveway. They were loud and had pretty sparkles!
Watching the fireworks with Amma...I think she was more excited than I was!
The next day we went up to the Poort cottage. I wasn't in the mood to swim but enjoyed sitting in the paddle boat. It was fun playing with Cait and Niki. I even got to spend some time with my Aunt Lisa! I love holding and cuddling with my Colby...Mama was able to snap a few pictures of us while we snuggled. Uncle Adam must have taught me how to "zibbie" Cole's ears...something he loved to torture Aunt Amanda with when they were little. Well, he may even do it now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I am so sorry about the Zibbie, Cole! I thought Adam would teach you how to Zibbie Camden. ( It must be a first child thing!) Looking forward to seeing you both this weekend. I will tell Adam no more tricks! But, watch out for Uncle Dean. He has lots of old tricks! Aunt Susie