Well, Mama and Daddy decided about a month or so ago to put our house on the market so that we could find a house that had a yard for Colby and I to play in. They figured that it would be for sale for a few years...they had one couple come and look at it and put in an offer already! They've accepted the offer and the inspection is being done this weeknd. As long as everything goes okay, we're moving! Whoa...no one expected it to happen that quickly! Mama and Daddy are going house shopping this weekend, I hope they find something good!
Since I don't have a yard to play in, I love running around on the deck!


2 comments:
Wow! Where are you looking to move? Drop me an email when you get a chance with the details!
Hey...Congrats on selling the house so quick! That's awesome. House shopping is fun! Are you looking to get someplace closer to Farwell and Mt. Pleasant?
Post a Comment