Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! This year, I was a chef. Amma made my costume...it was more for fun playing dress up but Mama was a little busy with the move to the new house to concentrate on Halloween this year. Colby was a little pumpkin. Mama needs to work on getting more pictures of Colby-guy!
Mmm...tasty!
On another note, we moved into our new house this weekend. Mama and Daddy are tired! Our house is full of boxes...we'll see how long it takes to unpack! Colby and I slept good last night in our new rooms. My favorite part of the house is that the living room and kitchen make one big circle that I can run laps in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden. . . You can come to my house and cook for me anytime! I sure had fun playing with you and Cole this weekend. Love, Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Dear Camden , I hear you have a new home. Your Halloween picture is real cute. You are getting big. I miss seeing you and your brother . Hope to see you both for Thanksgiving. Love, Grandma Poort.

Anonymous said...

Dear Camden , I hear you have a new home. Your Halloween picture is real cute. You are getting big. I miss seeing you and your brother . Hope to see you both for Thanksgiving. Love, Grandma Poort.