Daddy took me to the circus yesterday and we had SO much fun...I even rode a camel all by myself (well, without Daddy's help at least!) Daddy bought me a Dora balloon, I had cotton candy, got to see elephants and lots of other fun stuff.
Partaking in the deliciousness that is cotton candy...
Watching the elephants...
Practicing my lion's roar before going to the circus...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The circus!!! How fun!!!! I love the pictures! I can't BELIEVE you rode a real camel! And saw elephants. And ate cotton candy... it doesn't get better than that! Love, Aunt Susie
Hi Camden! Papa sure misses you and is looking forward to taking you "special" places like the circus that daddy took you to. I'm glad you had lots of fun!! Love you so-o-o-o-o MUCH! Papa
3 comments:
The circus!!! How fun!!!! I love the pictures! I can't BELIEVE you rode a real camel! And saw elephants. And ate cotton candy... it doesn't get better than that! Love, Aunt Susie
Hi Camden! Papa sure misses you and is looking forward to taking you "special" places like the circus that daddy took you to. I'm glad you had lots of fun!!
Love you so-o-o-o-o MUCH! Papa
Looks like fun....what a cutie.
Post a Comment