Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Susie and Colby (again!)

We got to celebrate Colby's birthday again but with Aunt Susie, too! Her birthday is the day before Colby's and we didn't get to celebrate with her because she was in Florida...
"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."
One of my favorite parts of the day was when we all went outside to play t-ball! Colby's on deck and I'm on 3rd ready to steal home. Aunt Susie was the outfielder and could never catch me!! I was a TIRED little girl by the end of the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. . . thanks for the best birthday party ever! I love sharing my birthday with Colby! And, Susie was a tired girl last night, too!

Anonymous said...

That was my favorite part of the day too! Thanks Camden and Colby for a great game of carrot baseball! Even though I was the only person who got out (twice), I had so much fun. -Amanda