Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Wedding

Mama's cousin, Kimberly, got married last weekend and I was the flower girl! I had a great time dancing and I practiced walking down the aisle perfectly but when it was go-time, I saw all the people looking at me and I got really nervous. Mama had to walk down the aisle with me halfway until I saw Amma and then I ran the rest of the way. Oh well, my buddy, Calvin, and I still looked cute! (Colby, too, of course!)
Dancing with Papa...the only time anyone can ever get him to dance or smile for a picture!
Calvin and Colby giving each other a high-5...
Hey Calvin, do you see what I see?

3 comments:

Ken and K8 Rogers said...

Cute cute cute!

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it you and Cole make your Papa smile from ear to ear! Love you...Amma

Anonymous said...

Camden , you and Colby look so cute in your Wedding clothes. I have pictures of Niki dancing with Caiti at your Momma and Daddy's wedding . So I really enjoyed looking at YOU all dressed up and dancing with your Grandpa.
I'm sorry that Grandpa P. & Grandma P. don't get to see you very often. Love you , anyway. Grandma Poort.