Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

We got in the spirit of the season last weekend as we baked Christmas cookies and decorated our tree! Well, "decorated the tree" is a subjective statement...Cole and I put on about 6 ornaments and then decided we'd take them off instead. So, as of right now, there are no ornaments on the tree but we knew how much Mama loved Christmas, so we were nice enough to save that for her to do!
Helping Mama make the dough...
Rolling the dough...And decorating...with pink frosting, of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS! I AM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! lOVE, AUNT SUSIE PS PLEASE SAVE A COOKIE FOR ME AND SOME FOR SANTA!

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum! I love sugar cookies! But I love you and Colby more! Hugs and kisses, Amma

Nancy said...

I wish I had someone to help me make and decorate cookies. It looks like fun. We are under a winter storm warning today with rain, sleet and maybe some snow. Our mountain house does have snow, but we won't get there until Tuesday at which time it will melt.
Have a really fun Christmas and maybe we can see you this summer. A. Nancy and U. Matt