Monday, March 08, 2010

An Evening with Daddy

The circus was back in town and Daddy took us to it last night! It was great...I rode an elephant and a pony, got to eat cotton candy and popcorn, but I was SO worried about the tightrope walkers. I kept telling Daddy how dangerous it was. I wanted to go on EVERYTHING but Cole wasn't too into it. He rode the pony, reluctantly, and as you'll see from the picture, it wasn't his favorite thing to do.
Patiently waiting for the elephant ride...
Trying to get Cole to pose for a picture but he was a little scared of the elephant... I'm the second to last one from the back...yippee!
Patiently waiting my turn...
Daddy had to try to turn the camera around to take a picture of Cole on the ponies, but as you can see, he wasn't really in the mood.
Giddy up, pony!
Thanks for a fun night, Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky to have a Daddy that loves the circus...and you! It looks like a fun night! Love Amma

Anonymous said...

I love the circus pictures. How fun is that! I bet next time the circus comes to town Cole will love it too! Thanks for sharing. Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

The circus is a fun thing to go to. When we came to Monroe I took the kids and Scott cried and cried becaause of the clowns that came into the audience. A. Nancy