Friday, October 27, 2006

My future's so bright, I've got to wear shades!

I turned two months old this week! Wow, time goes fast! Dr. Ziliolli (yes, it rhymes with ravioli) said that my development was right on track. I'm now 10 pounds 12 ounces and am 23 inches long. I've grown almost 4 inches already! I also had to get 3 shots...the first one I didn't even cry for but by the third one I was NOT a happy girl. Luckily, I was pretty tired, so I was asleep by the time we got back to the car. My legs were sore at night and I was a little fussy the next day but nothing Mama couldn't handle! Yes, I do love my Grandmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grandmas love you,too! See you next week...I can hardly wait!
Hugs and kissses G.W.

Anonymous said...

Camden you are so beautiful! I love seeing all of your pictures and I can't wait to meet you in person. Sarah and Scott, I'm so impressed that you have a blog for Camden. It's such a great idea. She's a beautiful baby!
Jackie Castillo