Everyday I spend some time on my tummy to help my neck and arm muscles get strong. I am starting to lift my head up a little bit, but I still need to work on my biceps!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hugs and Kisses for the lil' miss! Can not wait to meet you lil' one!!!!
Dear Camden, I watch you grow on the computer. You are my 1st Great Grand child and my 1st computer baby. I look forward to holding you at Christmas time; and so does your Grandpa Poort. Loving you from over the miles.
4 comments:
Hugs and Kisses for the lil' miss! Can not wait to meet you lil' one!!!!
Yeah! Bonus. I wasn't expecting a picture today. I would love to help little Camden with her exercises! She is so adorable! Love Aunt Susie
Those are the best baby push-ups that I've ever seen! Love Grandma
Dear Camden, I watch you grow on the computer. You are my 1st Great Grand child and my 1st computer baby. I look forward to holding you at Christmas time; and so does
your Grandpa Poort. Loving you from over the miles.
Post a Comment