I'm a very smiley girl today! I guess I was happy to spend some time with Daddy while Mama went shopping!
Getting ready to go for a walk with Daddy. Hats just don't seem to fit me very well still!
BIG stretch!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Camden, I was wondering where your beautful smile was! There it is!!! You are a cute one. Will be watching for you . Loving you fr Michigan. Great Grandma P.
I love seeing all these pictures of you because I can switch my desktop picture every so often. Who can resist those beautiful eyes and that gorgeous smile!?! Seeya in a while Camden Love, Uncle Kirk
I love the Smiley Girl pictures.(But, then again I them all!) I have her "smiley girl" pictures on my door and they make me smile everytime I open my office door! I can't wait to see the smiley girl in person! Love to all- Aunt Susie
3 comments:
Hi Camden, I was wondering where your beautful smile was! There it is!!! You are a cute one. Will be watching for you . Loving you fr Michigan.
Great Grandma P.
I love seeing all these pictures of you because I can switch my desktop picture every so often. Who can resist those beautiful eyes and that gorgeous smile!?! Seeya in a while Camden
Love,
Uncle Kirk
I love the Smiley Girl pictures.(But, then again I them all!) I have her "smiley girl" pictures on my door and they make me smile everytime I open my office door! I can't wait to see the smiley girl in person! Love to all- Aunt Susie
Post a Comment