Monday, November 20, 2006

Who are you?

When I have tummy time, it helps when Mama puts me in front of a mirror so I have something to look at while I'm working out. It just so happens that I get to look at a cute baby! Oh, wait...that's me! I'm getting a little stronger with my arms. I can stay on my elbows for a little while (if Mama puts me there first!) My legs are sure strong, though. I like it when Mama and Daddy hold me up so I can practice standing. I think I may just decide to skip the whole crawling thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, yes look at that beautiful girl in the mirror! I miss you Camden already, have a great first Thanksgiving...don't drink too much milk, it will knock you out for the rest of the day like everyone else does on Turkey day! Enjoy.
Love you,
Aunt Lisa