It's my GREAT Aunt Sue's birthday today! I sure hope she has a great day!

I am feeling better now. I never ended up getting a tooth. Mama is sick this week, so I probably had what she has. Grandma and Grandpa Thaler are coming to visit this weekend. It will be nice to have some company!
4 comments:
Thank you Camden! Thats the best present ever! I am a lucky great aunt!
Love the new blog set-up! Camden you're a genius! You sure made Aunt Susie's birthday a happy one! Love Grandma
I miss you sweetie and I can't wait to see you in about a week and a half!
Love you,
Aunt Lisa
What cute pictures of a real cutie. It was good to see some new ones. I tried the video, but no luck. I talked to Gr. Paul on Monday-need to do that more often. I email all the other brothers and sisters regularly, but he doesn't have a computer at home. We have a beautiful Spring picture all over our yard-cool today, but it will get sunny again. I hope when you do get teeth it won't hurt much. Cousin Scott had that 24hour flu two weeks ago. YUK! Can't wait to meet you. Will you be at the May wedding? Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment