Sunday, June 10, 2007

Reading

One of my favorite things to do is to look at my books, and read newspapers and magazines. Of course, when I get finished reading the newspaper of a magazine, I love to rip it to shreds!
Here I am reading my favorite book, called "What Color Is Your Underwear." This particular page says, "Susie Sheep, what color is your underwear?" and she says, "Woolly green bloomers, please don't stare!" I can move a part of the page to see her woolly green bloomers...it never stops being funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden- I think you are really laughing about Aunt Susie's bloomers instead of Susie Sheep?!? I can't wait to read a book with you! It won't be long now! Love Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow you can read "What Color Is Your Underwear" to me! I can't wait! Love you Punkin...Grandma

Elizabeth said...

I love watching babies read on their own. It is fascinating!