Last weekend, our friends Melanie and Scott came to visit. Here are some pictures that Melanie took of us and sent them to Mama so she could FINALLY update the blog! I'm walking all over the place now!

I LOVE being on Daddy's shoulders...I get SO excited I just can't stand it!

What a crazy few weeks! Two days before school started, Mama got a job teaching Biology and Physical Science at Sacred Heart Academy. Her class sizes are really small and her students are very nice, she likes it a lot. Daddy is working at the alternative school and just yesterday he got a job teaching K-5 P.E. three days a week at St. Cecelia's. So, Great-Grandma Paesens watches me 3 days a week and I go to day care the other 2. "G.G." and I have lots of fun, we go for tons of walks and I love to hear the train come by the house. I've made a lot of new friends at day care. It was a rough adjustment for me the first two weeks, but I'm okay with it now. Hope everyone is doing well!!
1 comment:
Camden, I am glad you are doing so well!
Sarah & Scott--congratulations on your jobs! We are very happy for you two! You both look great!
Post a Comment