Wow! Mama is finally able to post to the blog again since the internet filter at school has been lifted! Whoo-hoo! She already emailed some Christmas pictures to people, so here are some other random ones...
My Great Uncle Dean dressed up as Santa for Christmas Eve...I was a little nervous at first!

Mama trying to get a good picture for the Christmas cards...it didn't work out too well since I always try to grab the camera or move when she tries to take the picture!

My first dunk!

Daddy made me a snowman on one of the first big snowfalls....it lasted pretty long until this big heatwave we've been having. Fifty degrees in Michigan in January? Weird!
2 comments:
Yippee!! So glad to see new pictures! Love you all...Amma
Yeah! I am so happy to see new pictures. Thank you! Just a quick question. . . will Camden be dunking for Farwell or Sacred Heart? Go Camden!
Post a Comment