Tuesday, January 08, 2008
My New Tricks
Since Mama hasn't been able to keep you informed as much lately...here's an update on some of my tricks:
1. Words I like to say all the time: Daddy, apple, "GG" (for Great-Grandma), cup, Kap (for Uncle Kap), Papa (for Grandpa), Amma (for Grandma), Addy (there is a baby at day care named Addy, so all babies or my dolls are called Addy), up please (sounds like up peas, when I want to be picked up), uh-oh, crack (for cracker), ball, ho-ho (for Santa), baby, and there's probably more that Mama can't remember right now
2. Animal sounds I can do: Duck, cow, puppy, owl, kitty
3. I hold one finger up when someone asks me how old I am
4. I'm doing well learning how to brush my own teeth...I finally got my third one just the other day!
5. I LOVE to dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sounds like you're keeping Mommy and Daddy busy, Miss Camden. Good job!
As for little boy Thaler baking in your oven... how about Fennway for the middle name???? Keep the connection going? :)
I love that you're able to post again - hopefully, you can post more often. I miss the updates!!
~Mel
Please keep working on "Aunt Susie" as one of your words! Uncle Dan is a little bragger right now! I can't wait to hear kick a dee! Hope to see you soon. Love Aunt Susie
Post a Comment