Sitting still to read a book, one of my favorite things to do.

Here's a picture of Mama and her big 38-week belly! I'm getting close to being a big sister! Mama is doing well and isn't quite ready to be done being pregnant yet. She's hoping to make it all the way to her due date so that she doesn't have to go back for very much of the school year. We'll see...
My first experience with chocolate pudding...yummy!

Aunt Jenni made a quilt for Cole's room just like she did for me. Cole's room is going to be in a Detroit Tigers theme...the quilt looks great in the room!

Hmm...what kind of mess will I make today?

Wait! I'm not ready for my close-up!
6 comments:
OMG - she's so big! I love that quilt too. Maybe, when we have kids, I will have to hire "Aunt Jenni" to make us one!
Your Thing #1 in my book! Love you to pieces, Punkin! Amma
Your Thing #1 in my book! Love you to pieces, Punkin! Amma
Oops...accidently pushed the button again...silly me!
Camden, you look just like your mommy! (Great belly Sarah you look FANTASTIC for 38 weeks! Wow)
~Liz
I love thing #1 and I can't wait to meet thing #2! March 27th would be a great day for a birthday! Love, Aunt Susie
Post a Comment