I don't stay too still too often for Mama to take any new pictures of me. When she tries, she usually gets half of me out of the picture...she's so slow!
Here I am enjoying a yummy Valentine's Day sucker from Aunt Susie and Uncle Danny.
I went to Amma and Papa Williams' house and played with Amma's fun kitchen set.

Daddy bought me a little golf set...here I am practicing my chipping.

Mama and Daddy are busy getting ready for my baby brother to come! I'm so excited! I love the baby that is at my day care, it will be so fun to have one at home all of the time. Mama's been feeling okay pregnancy-wise except she has a sinus infection and ear infections in both ears. Needless to say she that hasn't been fun for any of us :) I'm a little stuffed up myself but I'm tough! This weekend Mama painted Cole's room...it's going to be a Detroit Tigers-themed room. I hope he likes it...Daddy will if he doesn't!
1 comment:
Oh, now I REALLY can't wait to see the room!!
Can't wait!
Post a Comment