Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 1-Month Birthday, Cole!

Cole is one month old today! Happy Birthday, Cole!
Say "cheese" Cole. He was smiling a lot this morning but he got camera shy.

Here is what I looked like on my one-month birthday! A little chubbier in the face, I must say and luckily Cole doesn't have a lot of baby acne like I did either.

Not only do I give Cole hundreds of kisses I say, "Hi, Cole" whenever I walk past him or "Hi, Buddy"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties...love you both sooooo much! Amma

Elizabeth said...

Camden, you and your brother are adorable! Just wait, he will talk back sooner than you know! I am glad all is going well!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love to see new pictures of you two cuties! Happy 1 month birthday to Cole! Hope to see you soon. Love Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Cole and Camden are TOO cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting! We'll have to get together sometime this summer after our new little one makes his debut! Hope all is well! Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! What a pair of cuties! I love Camden's smile!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! What a pair of cuties! I love Camden's smile!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures and two very adorable munchkins! I love Camden's smile and Cole is VERY handsome!