Happy 2-Week Birthday, Cole! He's doing well...at his doctor's visit this week he had gained 12 ounces from the last weigh-in the week before. Yeah, Cole! Grandma and Grandpa Thaler came to pick me up yesterday to take me to see all my relatives on Daddy's side. I had lots of fun playing with Nikki and Katie! And that means Mama and Daddy got to sleep a little extra, too. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
This is Cole's favorite expression by far...(well, pretty much his only expression at the moment!)


4 comments:
Cole is a beautiful baby. Moma & Daddy are very lucky . We loved having Camden over to visit. She was so sweet and friendly to everyone. G.Grandpa Poort was able to hold her . His upper body is still very tender since the op. but he is improving ,slowly. Thanks for your get well wishes.
Love to all;G,Granma Poort
Cole is a beautiful baby. Moma & Daddy are very lucky . We loved having Camden over to visit. She was so sweet and friendly to everyone. G.Grandpa Poort was able to hold her . His upper body is still very tender since the op. but he is improving ,slowly. Thanks for your get well wishes.
Love to all;G,Granma Poort
Happy Birthday to Cole! He is so beautiful. I just want to drop everything and drive to Farwell so I can hold Cole and play with Camden! I loved the measuring and diapering pictures of Camden! Hope to see you all soon! Love Aunt Susie
He is adorable! Thanks for sharing.
~Liz
Post a Comment