Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can't Wait for School!

Okay, so this picture doesn't have anything to do with school, but Daddy, Cole and I all took a bath together the other day. Cole thought it was a good time to practice his bull-fighting technique. Oh-lay!

I was drawing yesterday and Mama thought it was cute how delicately I was holding onto my pencil. It looks like I'm ready for school! I've been doing a good job counting. I can count all the way up to 13 now! (I have trouble remembering 11 though, but I've got some time to work on it.)

The other night I was trying to sing myself to sleep. Mama and Daddy heard "W, X, Y and Z" about 20 times and I also sang Barney's song but put my own twist on it. It was "I love you, I love me" over and over again. Hopefully my self-confidence doesn't get out of control!

Recording Daddy's measurements for the trim...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bath picture! Soo cute! Hugs and kisses to Little Miss Smarty Pants and El Toro! Amma