Wow...I can't belive how mature Cole looks. He is soooo handsome. I love all the pictures. Little Camden is such a cutie. I'm trying to imagine her with a basketball in her hand when she's the starting point guard for Farwell as a freshman. I can see it now! I'll be there cheering her on....or maybe I'll be in the home the with Aunt Susie and your mom WHATEVER!
3 comments:
These are such great pictures!
Oh my gosh, I missed these pictures yesterday! What a handsome guy! I can't wait to coo with him, too! Love Amma
Wow...I can't belive how mature Cole looks. He is soooo handsome. I love all the pictures. Little Camden is such a cutie. I'm trying to imagine her with a basketball in her hand when she's the starting point guard for Farwell as a freshman. I can see it now! I'll be there cheering her on....or maybe I'll be in the home the with Aunt Susie and your mom WHATEVER!
Post a Comment