I think Colby thought he saw a spider! Go away, buggie!
Pulling the wagon to look at pumpkins...
I helped Mama take this silly picture of Colby in the tub because I was singing to him! He loves it when I sing and dance for him, he laughs so hard!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Camden and Cole. Love the pictures of the pumpkin patch. My 8th grade Phys. Ed. class all came into my office to see what I was aahing and oooing about. We all agree that you are both cuties! Thanks for making us smile! LOVE Aunt Susie
2 comments:
Hi Camden and Cole. Love the pictures of the pumpkin patch. My 8th grade Phys. Ed. class all came into my office to see what I was aahing and oooing about. We all agree that you are both cuties! Thanks for making us smile! LOVE Aunt Susie
Thanks for sharing your lives through the adorable pictures! Your family seems so beautiful and happy. And congrats on the new house!
Sarah Hinkley
Post a Comment