Mama and Daddy found a new house for us to live in! They signed a purchase agreement for this house in Clare on Sunday. Cross your fingers that everything goes smoothly!
Look at the big yard Colby and I have to run around in!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Congratulations. It looks very nice! I love the big yard. When will you move in? Love Aunt Susie
Congrats! How many bed/baths? Thats wonderful for your house to sell so soon, especially in this market! Hope things are going well for you! Love, Rachel W.
4 comments:
Hey Congratulations. It looks very nice! I love the big yard. When will you move in? Love Aunt Susie
Congrats! Wow!
Congrats! How many bed/baths? Thats wonderful for your house to sell so soon, especially in this market! Hope things are going well for you! Love, Rachel W.
The house is awesome!!!I think you need some goats, though, to cut your lawn. If Grandpa Kerwin were still here I'm sure he'd buy you a couple!
Post a Comment