Aunt Lori made me a gingerbread house to decorate at Thanksgiving but I was too cranky after my nap to do it, so I took it home to work on it this weekend. It was fun...one piece of candy went on the house, one went in my mouth. Thanks Aunt Lori!!
Mama put the icing on for me, but I put on all of the candy.
Oops, did I just get icing on my finger? Silly me, I'll have to lick that off!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh man. . . I wish I could help. It looked like swiper was there and swiped some of the candy! What a beautiful Gingerbread House! Good job Camden! Love, Susie
1 comment:
Oh man. . . I wish I could help. It looked like swiper was there and swiped some of the candy! What a beautiful Gingerbread House! Good job Camden! Love, Susie
Post a Comment