Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pictures of Colby-Guy...Finally!

Mama finally got around to taking some pictures of Colby...
By the way, if you're wondering why I call him "Colby-Guy" it's because Mama used to call him "big guy" all the time. I just put the two together and Cole-big-guy became Colby-Guy! We still call him that, and I call him "Buddy" all the time, too!
Mama and Daddy are slowly but surely unpacking. This weekend, they were moving a big bookcase and I was their little cheerleader. As they were moving it I clapped and said, "Good job, guys! Good job Mama and Daddy!" over and over. It was so funny they had to put the bookcase down because they were laughing!
Cole had an ultrasound on his belly last week because he still spits up so much. It came back normal, so that's good, but we still don't know why he's so pukey!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Colby-Guy...you're so-o-o cute! I love you and Camden! See you soon...keep smiling! Love Amma

Elizabeth said...

I hope Cole feels better soon. I am sure it is more messy than it is painful.

We are so happy that you were able to get a new house. I am sure you are a little tired of moving by now.

Keep making mom and dad laugh Camden. You are adorable!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at Colby-Guy sit up all by himself! Very cool and very cute! Hope to see you soon. Love, Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

We can't believe how big Colby is already!! Glad the move went well. We moved completely out of our old house and into our new house in 30 hours. It was rediculous! Is it possible that we can get together sometime around the holidays?

Rachel (Williams)

Anonymous said...

I love and miss you both Camden and Cole!!! See you soon enough for the Holidays! I always enjoy looking at all the pictures:)
Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a cool, smiley, little guy!! Congrats on getting everything moved. The fun part is organizing everything.
Whenever I moved I always told myself..."Now I can get really organized!!" It always worked GREAT for about two weeks. I can hardly wait to see your new place. Congrats, again!

Anonymous said...

What a cool, smiley, little guy!! Congrats on getting everything moved. The fun part is organizing everything.
Whenever I moved I always told myself..."Now I can get really organized!!" It always worked GREAT for about two weeks. I can hardly wait to see your new place. Congrats, again!

Anonymous said...

un

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'm retarded. Let's see if I can send the same message five times, now!