Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Trip to Chuck E. Cheese!!!

Finally our camera works again! Here are a bunch of new posts to make up for the lost time...
It was a rainy day last week so Mama and Daddy surprised us by taking us to Chuck E. Cheese's for fun and pizza! It was the first time for Cole and I so we were pretty excited to see all the fun we could have. Mama had fond memories of when Uncle Kap used to take her when she was young. Her favorite thing was skee-ball and I tried it but wasn't quite ready. Most of my balls ended up in the lanes next to me.
Here's Colby going in the little playhouse...
Mama thought I would be scared to meet Chuck E. Cheese, but no way...I wanted to go give him a high-five and get my picture taken with him! Riding the merry-go-round... Okay, Colby, try to make the exact face that Barney is making....
Good work, buddy! Just taking a little bulldozer ride with Bob the Builder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joy of Chuck E. Cheese! My boys still talk of the joys they had and we went last summer! Owen is eagerly working on earning a trip for underwear success. Let's hope I'll be blogging a Cheese visit soon. :)
--K8 Rogers