Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun at the Cherry Festival

We've had a pretty fun summer so far! I've got the potty training thing down now (yeah, me!) and I feel like such a big girl. My treats of choice for going on the potty chair are pop and gum...no chocolate or candy for me! In the beginning of July, we spent a lot of time up north. We went to the cottage for a few days and then we stayed with Amma and Papa while Mama and Daddy went on their belated honeymoon to the Dominican Republic.
Here's Mama and I on the pontoon boat with Colby and Grandma in the background. My cousin Niki played with me and had so many fun toys to use.
We went to our first 4th of July fireworks this year...we were pretty good kids considering it was so much past our bedtime. Colby LOVED the fireworks and I thought they were kind of loud but very pretty. Here's a family shot of us on the beach waiting for the fireworks to start and my silly little bunny grin... Playing on the beach before the fireworks...
We also got to go to the carnival during the Cherry Festival...here's Papa and me spinning round and round in the big bear.
Another carnival ride....we also went on the merry-go-round. Next year Colby will be big enough to go on these rides, too!
Hope everyone is having a fun summer like us!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

SO nice to see a picture of all of you! What a beautiful family!

Also, I love that you are wearing sweatshirts at the fireworks....I miss that.

~Liz