Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We weren't able to make it to Michigan this year, but we went over to Brian, Liz and Braden's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Brian and Liz were in Mama and Daddy's wedding. Braden is their son, who will be one year old next Friday.
Everyone around the table eating dinner. The other two girls are Liz's friends who live in Chicago and D.C.
This is Braden telling me where to put big-kid food when I get old enough to eat it!
Look how excited I am for Thanksgiving! It means that Christmas is almost here!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you and miss you!


5 comments:
We're so thankful for you...and your sweet, funny smile! You brighten our day! Tell your momma thanks for the Thanksgiving update! You are so beautiful! Love, hugs and kisses, Grandma
We're so thankful for you...and your sweet, funny smile! You brighten our day! Tell your momma thanks for the Thanksgiving update! You are so beautiful! Love, hugs and kisses, Grandma
You are absolutely beautiful! Love you bunches...Great-Grandma Paesens
Hi Thalers!
I love the pictures> What a cutie! Happy turkey day. Gobble Gobble Gobble
Aunt Sandy..The FAVORITE Aunt
Hi Sarah Sue, Scott and Camden! I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Camden laughing. So cute! Makes me excited for Christmas! Love, Aunt Susie
PS Sarah, you look so pretty, too!
Post a Comment