Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Still no baby brother yet for me...Mama is having small contractions every hour to an hour and a half but they're not progressing at all. She was going to try to go to school this week but decided against it. She's pretty tired and wants to get some rest before the "real work" begins!
I'm going to be such a good helper when Cole comes. I practice taking care of my baby so that I can help Mama and Daddy.
Getting ready for church on Easter morning.

The Easter Bunny came to visit me at Great-Grandma's house after church!

And the Easter Bunny came to our house in the morning! I had a good time looking for eggs...my big sister, Nellie, helped me find them! She's got a good nose to sniff them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden, Easter was so much fun! You are such a treasure! Papa and Amma love you bunches! See you soon!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Easter! Hang in there Sarah.

~Liz